Friday, October 6, 2017 8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. 8 Credits – Doctors: $299 ~ Team Members: $ 159 Sign in @ 7:30 am Come Hungry!
Riverside Square Mall
Long held beliefs may not always be accurate and it is difficult to decide which to implement. With the aging demographics of our population it is important to use age-appropriate restorative materials. Composites with optimized nano-filler particles and non-bis-GMA resins decrease wear, polymerization shrinkage stress and imporove optical qualities. Glass lonomer restorative matrials can serve as a therapeutic restorative material, reducing post-operative sensitivity and potential recurrent decay. Predictable class II restorations require specific skills and techniques to achieve reliable success.
Selecting and implementing the latest all-ceramic crowns requires knowledge regarding the patient’s esthetic expectations, tooth preparation, laboratory fabrication and cementation protocols. Innovative smile design concepts help to predictably produce esthetic smile outcomes. These subjects and some you may have never heard about will be presented. This course is an excellent way to update your skills using the latest restorative materials with a common sense approach.
1. Review the development of dentin bonding agents and understand the challenges including post-operative sensitivity, MMPs, cathepsins and hydrolyzation.
2. Become familiar with the latet universal dentin bonding agents.
3. Review the improvements in composite restorative materials including pre- polymerized fillers, glass ionomer fillers, sperical fillers, nanofillers and new resin polymers.
4. Undrstand the mechanisms which allow the use of new bulk fill composites and non- Bis-GMA resins.
5. Understand how and when to use today’s bioactive glass ionomer marerials.
6. Update your pulp capping material.
7. Become acquainted with new innovative products that improve patient care such as anesthesia buffering solutions, and sonically activated composite systems.
8. Review the latest all-porcelain crowns, their indications and cementation protocols
Dr. Daniel H Ward was an assistant Clinical Professor at Ohio State University for 13 years and has been in private practice in Columbus, Ohio for 36 yers. Dr. Ward has lectured throughout the world.
For Reservations: Call – 732-972-0325 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org To Register: Return form with check payable to Dr. Roni Golden, PO Box 1277, Williston, VT. 05495
Tuition refunded, minus $25 processing fee, if request is received in writing 14 days prior to program. Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 6/1/2015 to 5/31/2017. Provider ID# 217591