Friday, September 8, 2017 8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. 8 Credits – Doctors: $299 ~ Team Members: $ 159 Sign in @ 7:30 am Come Hungry!
70 Riverside Square
Minimally invasive dentistry is not just about small beautiful fillings. This program will cover MID as it relates to all aspects of Dentistry.
WARNING! This course will energize you and change the way you practice forever.
We will discuss:
• Cariology and the new philosophy.
• Ok, operative dentistry: How can we not cover it?
• Silver fluoride: Why this may be the hottest thing to hit dentistry in years.
• Minimally invasive periodontics: Treat more, refer less, and achieve outstanding results.
• Simplified endodontics for the G.P.
• Bone grafts that stay in place and actually work.
• Minimal prep veneers: Case selection for gorgeous esthetics.
• Cements, bonding agents and everything else you need in the arsenal.
• Tooth whitening: Even for the difficult cases…..
• Plus much, much more…
Dr. Ron Kaminer is a 1990 graduate from SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine. He maintains two practices, one in Hewlett, NY and one in Oceanside, NY. Dr. Kaminer is an international expert in the field of dental lasers and has lectured on lasers and minimally invasive dentistry both nationally and internationally.
Reservations: Call – 732-972-0325 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Register: Return form with check payable to Dr. Roni Golden, PO Box 1277, Williston, VT. 05495
Tuition refunded, minus $25 processing fee, if request is received in writing 14 days prior to program.