Friday, Nov 9, 2017 8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. 8 Credits – Doctors: $299 ~ Team Members: $ 159 Sign in @ 7:30 am Come Hungry!
2001 International Drive
Tysons Corner, VA
Technology is here to stay, and the clinical team must be on board to accept the new reality or be left behind. This course is designed to help the office run more efficiently, communicate better, and produce quality dentistry consistently. We will discuss various technological advancements and their impact on dentistry. Included in our discussions will be scanners, mills, advancements in indirect materials, and digital implant implant workflows. At the end of the day, many myths will be debunked and the team should leave with a new outlook on practicing quality dentistry. Although this course has a digital undertone to it, the whole team can benefit from the presentation.
- What is with all of the changes, and who’s benefitting the most?
- Discuss the digital tools that your office needs for success, including scanners, mills, and 3D printers.
- Learn in depth the digital workflow for both the dental team and the laboratory and why it leads to predictable outcomes.
- Understand the necessity to communicate properly as a team for the most beneficial outcome.
- Discuss many of the new indirect materials and when and how to use them, both chairside and laboratory fabricated.
- Learn the benefits of an accurate digital smile design and ability to transform a 2D rendering into a fabulous smile.
- Visualize the restorative driven digital implant workflow, including diagnosis, collaborative treatment planning, and final restorative outcome.
- Discuss successes and how to avoid failures utilizing new technology.
My strong suits are digital workflows and implants. Like it or not, we are in the digital age of dentistry. I had put together a new lecture that is designed to help the restorative dentist understand and benefit from all of the recent changes.
Chad Duplantis DDS, FAGD
For Reservations: Call – 732-972-0325 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To Register: Return form with check payable to Dr. Roni Golden, PO Box 1277, Williston, VT. 05495 or you can register and pay online
Tuition refunded, minus $25 processing fee, if request is received in writing 14 days prior to program.
Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD The current term of approval extends from 6-1-2017 to 5-31-2020
Provider ID# 217591