Cancelled Friday, September 8, 2017 8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. 8 Credits –
Doctors: $299 ~ Team Members: $ 159 Sign in @ 7:30 am
70 Riverside Square
Chair time, is our most precious commodity, so profitability starts by working efficient and working smart. In this technique filled seeming, Dr Lowe will teach you the skills you need to refine your restorations to a level that will help you create consistent quality and help the “bottom line” of your practice.
Advances in Direct Restorative Materials
Simplified Layering For Anterior Aesthetics
Bulk fill and sonic delivery are changing the way we clinically fabricate direct composite restorations.
Bioactive Restorative Materials: The Future Is Here!
Creative Matrix Systems for Direct Composites
Bioclear Physiologic Matrix for “black triangle” and Diastema closures
Uneveer for fast anatomic facial veneering
One visit crown- Instant occlusal surfaces for broken down teeth
“World Class” Crown and Bridge Techniques
Tissue Management and Perfect Master Impressions
Biologic Provisionalization and Foundation Restorations
Predictable Cementation Protocols
Technologies To Enhance Clinical Outcome In Crown and Bridge
“What’s New In Aesthetic Dentistry?
Short Term Orthodontics and No Prep Veneers
Prosthetic Tooth Repositioning and Orthodontic Tooth Preparation
How to correct tooth position for function and aesthetics when the patient elects NOT to have pre prosthetic orthodontics for crowded cases
Creative Treatment Planning: When It Doesn’t Go BY The Book?
Step-by-Step Clinical Protocols for Complete Rehabilitation
Restoration of excessive tooth wear: The Role of Anterior Guidance
Open Bite Restoration Without Surgical Intervention
Course Objectives- Each participant will learn:
1. How to use some of the latest composite and bioactive restorative materials to save time and create excellent clinical results.
2. How to refine techniques to create”perfect” master impressions and have successful cementation of all types of aesthetic restorations.
3. Unique options to ceramic for indirect aesthetic restorations in anterior region.
4. How to “orthodontically” prepare teeth systematically to correct the clinical crown orientation to correct tooth misalignment when patients decide conventional orthodontics is not for them.
5. The Direct Fiber Reinforced Composite Bridge- How to fabricate and when this procedure may be the best clinical option.
Dr. Robert Lowe maintains a fulltime practice in Charlotte NC and is a world recognized teacher and clinician. He has fellowships in the AGD ADI ICD and ACD.
For Reservations: Call – 732-972-0325 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To Register: Return form with check payable to Dr. Roni Golden, PO Box 1277, Williston, VT. 05495
Tuition refunded, minus $25 processing fee, if request is received in writing 14 days prior to program.
Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement.