David S. Hornbrook
Friday, March 15, 2019 8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
8 Credits –
Doctors: $299 ~ Team Members: $ 159 Sign in @ 7:30 am
800 Ridgewood Ave
Twp of Washington, NJ 07676
Dentistry is changing today faster than anytime in modern history. The role of the monolithic restorations, Universal Adhesives, and digital, needs t _l be understood and implemented in every dental practice. As a practicing clinician andl as the Director of Education and Technology at Utah Valley Dental Lab, Dr. David Hornbook has a very unique perspective of these changes in what he has coined “living bn both sides of the Bench”. With a practice focused on metal-free, all-ceramic AesthJ ic based dentistry, Dr. Hornbrook understands the importance of predictability, ease of u e, and long term success when deciding which restorative material and cementatio9 option will provide the best results. As the Director of Technology at a State-of-the-Att Dental Lab, his day to day interaction with ceramists and other clinicians provides hi a thorough understanding
of the problems both these groups face and how theiY are overcoming challenges and benefitting from CAD:CAM, Digital Wax-ups and Design, and high strength aesthetic ceramic materials. Join Dr. Hornbrook as he discusses:
• Esthetic, monolithic ceramics and when to use what.
• Deciphering the new dentinal adhesive agents and how c we combine ease-of use with
• When to adhesively ” bond” and when we can use “Luting” agents and what’s available.
• PMMA long-term provisionals and how they are used to pJ o visionalize implant sites and help
sequence Full Mouth Rehabilitations.
• Bio-stimulating cements: how and when they can and shou d be used
• Achieving highly Aesthetic anterior Implant results using t e “H” Abutment.
• New changes in implant designs that allow for Screw-Ret·fa ned Implant crowns where
traditional designs made this impossible.
• The new milling machines for ZrO2, Lithium Disilicate an , resins, to yield more accurate
and detailed restorations.
• Use of a computer assisted-anesthetic delivery device to limit the amount of anesthesia used
and allows for evaluation of Smile Designs with full lip mobility.
• …. And much more!