Friday, February 10, 2017
8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
8 Credits – Doctors: $299 ~ Team Members: $ 159
Sign in @ 7:30 am, Breakfast and Lunch
Marriott Courtyard City Avenue
4010 City Avenue
Today’s dental offices require a myriad of materials and techniques. These procedures demand time and practice to allow dentists to become proficient enough to provide great patient care. New technologies have emerged that will help close the gap between early materials and the newest generation of products. This course will show evidence-based data, case presentations and methods of treating various procedures, standardizing and simplifying processes to ensure predictability and superb outcomes!
You will learn:
• Simplify routine techniques to save time and reduce overhead.
• What materials to use and where to use them.
• Whether e.max®, metal or the latest all zirconia crowns, this course will guide you through practical concepts to enhance your long-term outcomes.
• Proper surface treatments for both the tooth substrate and the ceramic bonding surface will be covered in detail.
• How to handle difficult situations such as discolored teeth, subgingival margins, tissue sculpting, isolation problems, and sclerotic dentin.
• How to eliminate sensitivity and reduce polymerization shrinkage at the margins of your composites thus increasing the longevity of your restorations.
• How to use the new bulk- lling technique which minimizes the technique sensitivity of the whole procedure and makes the clinical outcome more predictable.
• Achieve restorations that are strong, esthetic and bacteriostatic.
• Take home tips and skills that you can utilize right away in your office to make your practice and life a bit easier.
Dr Sam Halabo is an accomplished national and international speaker author and product evaluator . For over 20 years he has run a state of the art private practice in San Diego California .
For Reservations: Call – 732-972-0325 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To Register: Return form with check payable to Dr. Roni Golden, PO Box 1277, Williston, VT. 05495 or you can register and pay online
Tuition refunded, minus $25 processing fee, if request is received in writing 14 days prior to program.
Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD The current term of approval extends from 6-1-2015 to 5-31-2017
Provider ID# 217591-